Last week I got a case of the sniffles.

So I took some shots… of ACV followed by a large mug of echinacea tea loaded with cinnamon, ginger, and raw honey three times a day.
Nature’s antibiotic: A natural virus & infection fighter
Credit:ourhappy.life
This is how I typically cure a cold naturally and quickly, often within a couple of days. So by day four I knew I had a bigger problem: I had a sinus infection.
I’m no noob to sinus infections. I got them a lot when I was younger and I took some very heavy antibiotics to wipe them out. In fact, my junior year of college, I was becoming immune to the strongest antibiotic prescribed. This, ladies and gentlemen, is not good (but antibiotic resistance is a topic for another day).

If only I had known then what I know now…

That there is a super-duper effective, all-natural antibiotic that you can whip up in your kitchen. It can help battle the flu as well as common internal infections.
My sister tried this recipe when she got mastitis a few months ago. It worked extremely well for her, so when I started feeling the heavy pressure in my sinuses I gave her a call to get the low-down on nature’s antibiotic.

Nature’s antibiotic:

Fresh crushed garlic: The stinky stuff

Garlic has a *potent* history (heh). According to the NYU Langone Medical Center,

From Roman antiquity through World War I, garlic poultices were used to prevent wound infections. The famous microbiologist Louis Pasteur performed some of the original work showing that garlic could kill bacteria. In 1916, the British government issued a general plea for the public to supply it with garlic in order to meet wartime needs. Garlic was called Russian penicillin during World War II because, after running out of antibiotics, the Russian government turned to this ancient treatment for its soldiers.

Fresh crushed garlic is the star of nature’s antibiotic, and the “fresh” part here is very important. Minced garlic in a jar will not do. When fresh garlic is crushed, a chemical reaction that causes sulfenic acid is set off. But sulfenic acid is unstable and breaks down steadily into another unstable compound called allicin, which has a strong antibiotic property. Let the fresh minced or crushed garlic sit for about 15 minutes before using it in order to build up a greater amount of allicin .
Share To:

Post A Comment:

0 comments so far,add yours